Today

Today I ate an egg, and it was delicious.

So what did you do?

Comments

Wil said…
I ate a steak and upped my dose of insulin to compensate.

Then last night, on the way out the door to put the beastie in the kennel so I could pick up the ball and chain from work, we had an encounter of the odiferous sort. Dog sees new "kitty" and just HAS to check it out. She gets squirted and I take the back splash.

Wife didn't find it amusing in the least -- she gagged and retched the whole way home.
Ray Wong said…
Yikes. :) But at least you had steak.
uniquematerial said…
That's all you had to eat all day?

Next time eat two; one is not enough. :D
Anonymous said…
Erotically charged out of body experience, then ... Fell through the cracks in my own mind ...
Esther Avila said…
it must have been a slow day for you if the highlight of the day was eating an egg :-)
Ray Wong said…
I didn't say what kind of egg... ^_^
uniquematerial said…
It was balut, wasn't it?

Popular Posts