Day 220

Wow! Day 220. My 500-words-a-day challenge is more than half-over already. Only 145 days left.

Sad to say, I haven't really made a lot of progress since day 149.

The good news is that I think my slump is over. I am writing again. Hopefully, I'm done with the mid-book blues (I'm still struggling with what Part 2 is about, and try to make it engaging). It's time to move on.

I can't wait to start writing on the "other" novel!

500 words, 42500 words total
145 days and 138500 words to go

Comments

Oh, no! Not the "other" novel! Sometimes I find myself struggling to block new ideas off my head because they interfere with my current WIP's creative process. You must get that novel finished, Ray. Now that you don't have to actually own a Kindle for you to download Kindle books, be sure I'll be buying it as soon as it's for sale (as long as I have a credit card available, that is). ;)
Ray Wong said…
It is for sale right now! Check it out! LOL

Popular Posts