It's that time of the year again

New Year's resolutions. Gotta love them. In most cases, I think NYRs are things we tell ourselves that remind us: we're not so bad; we're not perfect, yet; and maybe, just maybe, we can be better.

I'm glad to report that I achieved almost all my 2006 resolutions. Obviously, I probably set my standard low. LOL. That's the smart way, to try to conquer mole hills instead of mountains.

This year, I think I'm going to continue the tradition and set my standard a bit low again:

1. Spend more time with people I love and respect and who love and respect me back. Life's too short.
2. To be more humble and try not to "brag" about anything.
3. Finish writing my second novel.
4. Finish at least five short stories and submit them.
5. Get at least one story published.
6. Live more healthily and exercise more.

I'll let you all know how I do in 12 months.

Comments

Popular Posts