Meme

I've been memed! Matt tagged me with this meme, so I guess I'll have to do it. %$#()$%( did I tell you I hate assigments -- I was a berry berry berry bad student).

1. go to your archive
2. find the 23rd post
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the text of the sentence in a blog entry along with these instruction
5. tag other people...

So here it goes...

She sighed, then rolled the scarf into a ball the size of her fist.

(Boring, isn't it? My 23rd post was actually a flash fiction I posted. Funny thing is, it was posted almost exactly a year ago. Wow, I've been blogging for just over 2 years now. Time flies. I only had 22 posts in the first year -- 2003. I guess I really didn't have much to say. But look at me now.)

Darnit, everyone I know has been tagged already. I guess it's Mark's turn..

Comments

Mark Pettus said…
Thanks for the tag, but...

I don't yet have 23 posts. Let me think on this.
Ray Wong said…
Get busy, then, Cowboy.
ohdawno said…
Since I tagged Matt, I'll take the ultimate blame, Ray.

Your sentence was much more interesting than mine.

Congrats on two years of blogging!

Popular Posts