Day 21

It was travel day, so I didn't write much. Maybe like 50 words or so, and I'm not counting those (well, I am counting them toward tomorrow's word count. LOL)

I can't believe it's September already. This summer sure went by fast. Well, technically it's still summer until the autumnal equinox on September 22, so we still have about three weeks of that stuff, but it sure feels chilly in this part of the world. On Sunday I came out from a restaurant and I was freezing (I only had T-shirt and jeans on). The temperature had dropped to 58˚F overnight. It was definitely an WTF moment. I thought I was going to have a heart attack because it was so cold.

Funny thing is, it's all relative. If this were January and 58˚, I would be streaking down the street because it'd be "so warm"!

Anyway, part of me is sad that summer is almost over and the end of the year is nigh. But part of me is happy. Autumn is my favorite season and I'm kind of looking forward to the holiday season -- I think we all need those extra cheers and time with our families. It's been a really tough year. Hopefully the economy will rebound by the end of the year and 2010 will be a better year for all of us.

It will if I win the lottery.


0 word, 8500 words total
344 days and 177000 words to go

Comments

Popular Posts