AWMondayMemes

Dawno started the , which I think is a great idea. I don't know how often I could participate...

This week's Meme: list 10 books I'd like to find under the Christmas tree this year.

1. A complete, leather-bound collection of Agatha Christie's mysteries

2. A renewed subscription to Cinefex

3. A renewed subscription to Entertainment Weekly

4. The complete Harry Potter paperback box set

5. First Edition of To Kill a Mockingbird, preferrably signed (yeah, right, you said...)

6. A complete collection of Behler's books

7. Frank McCourt's new memoir, Teacher Man

8. The David Sedaris Box Set (audio CDs)

9. A signed copy of A Year in Provence and Toujours Provence by Peter Mayle

10. Why Do Men Have Nipples?

,

Comments

ohdawno said…
Such an excellent list! And after you did the 15 things list I know why you want the HP books in paperback. I hope some of your wishes come true this year.

Why *do* men have nipples.

Oh nevermind. I'm tipsy and asking questions I'd never ask sober :-)
Ray Wong said…
Read the book and we shall find out... ;)

Popular Posts