This Is My Life, Rated

This is kind of interesting. Of course, self-assessment is kind of an oxymoron. The more distressed you are, the worse you'd rate your life. Still, I think something like this tells you more about how you see your life (your mindset) than how your life really is...

Here's my result:

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8.1
Mind:
8.6
Body:
8.6
Spirit:
7.8
Friends/Family:
5.5
Love:
7.3
Finance:
8
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

Here's the comparison: Statistics.

It looks like I see my life as way above average. Am I delusional?

Comments

Unknown said…
Okay that was fun Ray. My rating was not as high as yours and it told me to not delay my happiness or success. That is timely as I am not happy in my day job and hang on to it for security. Everything they tell you not to do. I am happy that my highest scores were in spirit and finance, two areas I have worked on. HOWEVER my love score sucked. What do you think of eharmony?
Ray Wong said…
Happiness is a state of mind.

And no, I don't know anything about eHarmony, but I've heard good things about them.
uniquematerial said…
Ray, if you're delusional...I want some of whatever it is you're having. Make mine a double.
Ray Wong said…
You do NOT want to drink that stuff... people are already complaining about my bug soup.
Stephanie said…
Oh, thanks a lot. I was okay before, now I'm completely depressed.

I'm gonna haunt you all over the AW boards!
Ray Wong said…
haunt me not. just stalk me. ;)
Joanne said…
Gee thanks, Ray. You know I'm a sucker for quizzes. Ain't life grand!
Anonymous said…
"I think something like this tells you more about how you see your life (your mindset) than how your life really is..."

AGREE!

Popular Posts